Saturday, December 21, 2019

LOVE poetry and sayings

Depending on whether you are with me or away from me, I feel that I have everything or nothing. I love you.

For your birthday, I’ve bought you a watch. However, it’s no match for my real gift; it has only 12 hours, but I’ll give you an eternity of love. I love you, baby.

Colour my world red.
Sprinkle your kisses on my bed.
Colour my world yellow.
Without you, I am mellow.
Colour my world pink.
In your world, I want to sink.
Colour my world green.
With you, I have my sheen.
Colour my world blue.
I am so madly in love with you.
While I hug your nightmares away, you should kiss the daylights out of me. xoxo
Our love is like wine. It grows deeper as it ages, adds flavor when paired, tastes intense, and is worth preserving until the end of time.
Loving you once is not enough.
Loving you twice is too tough.
Loving you thrice doesn’t seem right.
But loving you innumerable times with all my might

Is the perfect thing to do.
I am never tired of loving you.
To my cute and sexy boyfriend: I love you.
I could identify your scent and touch even if I were left blindfolded amidst a thousand random people. I love you that much.
Is the sun following you, by any chance? There’s bright light wherever I see you. You must be the sunshine of my life. I love you.
My heart may keep blood flowing in my body, but you keep life flowing in it. What would I do without you, dear? I love you lots.
My heart for you is bleeding.
My love for you ain’t fleeting.
My eyes for you are parching.
My legs towards you are marching.
My soul for you is starving.
My hands your name are carving.
Life without you isn’t worth living.
To you, all my love I am giving.
You make me worry, care, laugh, cry, smile, and rejoice. The point is, you make me. And I love you for that.

Love is like salt. It cleanses the palette of the soul, adds flavor to life, and makes or breaks whatever it is added to. You are the salt of my life. I love you.
Who cares about love lasting forever. I want to love you today, this very moment, right now, with the every last ounce of emotion that is there in my heart and my soul.
Have I ever spent a day without you?
‘Tis difficult to tell;
Even for over a million dollars,
My love for you wouldn’t sell.
Have I ever let a moment pass without thinking about you?
‘Tis impossible, I say.
Your love shines bright and beaming in my heart
Like the sun’s beautiful ray.
Have I ever thought of letting you go?
Because of our tussles few?
That is so not happening
Because like crazy I love you.
It has been pretty easy to manage my Facebook status updates since I have met you. All I type is ‘I am in love’.
I love making you mad so that I can kiss you to calm you down. So now you know the reason I’m sometimes annoying. It’s because I love you, sweetheart.
Your love has given me the biggest strength in the world, which is the power to do what I dream the very next morning. Thanks for making my life so beautiful, darling.
I met you by chance, but I love you by choice.
I rest in your eyes, and you have become my voice.
You give my heart solace, blurring out all the noise.
You have given me a hundred reasons to rejoice.
I love you, baby.
I don’t want to be your reflection nor do I want to be your dream. I want to be your shadow so that I can always follow you wherever you go. I love you.
Have you ever been to the moon and back? You will, when you realize how much I love you.
My love for you is larger than any measure. xoxo



source http://tasboy.com/love-poetry-and-sayings/

No comments:

Post a Comment