Saturday, December 28, 2019

Study each statement and think about how it applies to your relationship. Then, mark each one true [T] or false [F].

1. I trust my partner.
2. I consider my partner to be one of my friends.
3. I’d say my partner generally thinks about me without getting angry or jealous.
4. I can talk about my ideas without my partner trying to shatter my dreams.
5. Sometimes it feels rewarding just to be together.
6. When I think about our relationship, I generally don’t get angry or jealous.
7. My partner usually doesn’t criticize the way I spend money.
8. Sometimes my partner looks excited when we meet.
9. My partner is OK with discussing his or her personal problems with me.
10. When I talk about my sexual needs, my partner usually gets it.

11. I sometimes enjoy helping my partner.
12. My partner has occasionally tried out new things when we are in bed.
13. I can kick back, relax, and talk freely with my partner about the events of my day.
14. I am generally satisfied when the sex is over.
15. I usually think my partner does OK when it comes to spending money.
16. My partner often seems to be content after we’ve had sex.
17. My partner can kick back and relax when I’m around.
18. I don’t gossip about our relationship all over town.
19. Rather than holding it inside, my partner generally talks to me if there is a problem.

20. After I get angry with my partner, I am able to cool off and let it go.
21. My partner generally forgives my mistakes rather than constantly reminding me of them.
22. We occasionally have our differences, but we don’t call each other names or fight in public.
23. My partner seems to want me to achieve my goals.
24. I can discuss my personal problems with my partner without it becoming a big hassle.
25. My partner generally loosens up after talking to me about stressful events.
26. My partner will generally help me when I really need assistance.
27. I don’t feel isolated, anxious, or depressed because of our relationship.
28. It’s important to me that my partner succeeds in life.
29. I would do it all over again because it’s hard to imagine being without my partner



source http://tasboy.com/study-each-statement-and-think-about-how-it-applies-to-your-relationship-then-mark-each-one-true-t-or-false-f-2/

No comments:

Post a Comment