Tuesday, December 24, 2019

True story… I did it by my self.

How I Ruined My Wife She cheated

When I first met my wife, she struck me as the most gentle and kind lady I had ever met. Her feminine and soft qualities were intoxicating to my deep-rooted cynicism and amour-propre . It was a perfect case of “opposites attract.”

Even though I was a bit of a jerk with my smart-ass arguments, she fell for my otherwise joyful nature and my good sense of humor. All was fine and dandy for a couple of years, but then things started changing.

I don’t know if you experienced this, but there seems to be some universal curse about this type of thing happening eventually. Some of the things that you initially adore about your partner tend to transform into irritants that drive you absolutely mad years later. Isn’t it funny how this happens? The very qualities that made you fall in love end up being the ones that make you fall out of love.

Anyway, I had my own skeletons in the closet. Little did my wife know that my mood could flip faster than a switch. If my wife managed to push my proverbial buttons, I would lash out at her with the utmost insolence. I mean I would furiously bulldoze her “arguments” using the most sensitive aspects of her psyche. This was something that I instinctually started doing to my wife whenever we would get into arguments, even though I would feel terrible about it afterward.

Often, that experience would leave both of us incredibly shaken. It was an awful, embarrassing, and cowardly way to deal with personal arguments. Possibly, I will regret it for the rest of my life.



source http://tasboy.com/true-story-i-did-it-by-my-self/

No comments:

Post a Comment