Monday, December 30, 2019

Holidays love quotes

To My Divine Sunshine
At night, you feel like the most exclusive wine,
In the morning, you become soothing sunshine…

Soft glow of first rays making you look divine,
Every morning I simply feel up on the cloud nine,

Thanks to you & Good morning, O Love of mine.

Breakfast for my Love
For your morning breakfast, I’m sending your way,

A cup of warm wishes for a wonderful day,
I’ve sprinkled endearments upon your love-bread,

To keep you full of energy, to help you keep ahead,

With a helping of hugs to send all sadness away,

I wish you a good morning and an amazing today.

Realization of Insanity
When I woke up today, I realized I’ve been insane…

To not see your face the first thing in the morning!

I don’t want to take this good fortune for granted,

Your face is most beautiful bliss my life is adorning,
So I saw your picture, my heart gave me a warning,

It soon needs the original, wish you a Good Morning.

To My Fresh & Clear Dew Drop
Gone for a morning walk, I saw a beautiful dew drop.

Wasn’t tired, but still, my heart wanted me to stop,

To take a look at the freshness and clarity of the dew,

Maybe because it reminded me a little too much of you…

Good Morning, my love.
A Dreamy and Desirable Good Morning
You are a desire…

A desire that I want fulfilled, yet glowing and alight,

A desire that I want burning in my heart each night.

You are a dream…
A dream that entered my heart without any warning,

A dream that I want to wake up with each morning.

May you have a dreamy and desirable day…
Good Morning, Love.

Video eCard for your love
Surreal Dream of Dawn



source http://tasboy.com/holidays-love-quotes/

No comments:

Post a Comment